Oseh Shalom’s school emphasizes living a Jewish life. This includes Hebrew and Judaic studies through experiential activities, exploration and discovery. But it also includes a focus on Jewish culture through Art, Cooking, Music and Dance.
The school offers Sunday School for preschool through 12th Grade from 9:00 am to 11:30 am.
To Learn About Our Religious School Programs Click Here
Religious School Calendar
The mission of the Oseh Shalom Religious School is to teach and promote living Judaism – from a perspective of Reconstructionist thought and practice – as a way to create personal, communal and ecological tikkun olam–healing.
All Religious School programs are designed to these goals:
- Fostering a sense of Jewish Identity
- Promoting leadership qualities among all children
- Encouraging participation in the classroom and community
- Accepting students for their individual strengths
- Providing enriching lessons that assume students “can” rather than “cannot”
- Creating lasting friendships and bonds.
It is the actions of home, synagogue, and community interacting with school that will be the ultimate determinant of commitment.
To reach our Religious School Director Renee Richards, email email@example.com or call Renee at 301-498-7004.