Take buying wine off your list for Passover. Oseh has it covered. Enjoy some really good Kosher for Passover wine and help Oseh as well.
- DON’T PUT THIS ON OFF UNTIL LATER!
- DEADLINE FOR ORDERS IS APRIL 3RD !
- DO THE MITZVAH…YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!!
With the generous participation of Decanter Fine Wines in Columbia, we have a wonderful selection of kosher wines for you to order in time for Pesach. Again this year, Eric Stein, owner of Decanter, has helped us with a selection of top-rated Kosher L’Pesach wines for your consideration.
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE SYNAGOGUE. THIS IS AN EASY WAY FOR EVERY CONGREGANT TO BE READY FOR PASSOVER WHILE HELPING OSEH SHALOM
Instructions for ordering, payment, and delivery of wine:
- Print out the order form at the top of this page. Complete your selections from the list. Include number of bottles of each wine and calculated total.
- Provide name, phone number and e-mail address at the bottom of the page.
- Cut and paste the completed form into an e-mail and send it to George & Holly Stone (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Make out a check to “Oseh Shalom.” Include “wine sale” notation on the check. Mail to Oseh Shalom, 7515 Olive Branch Way, Laurel, MD 20707, or, better yet, drop in the Oseh office slot just outside the office.
IMPORTANT: ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 3, 2019; WINES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT THE SYNAGOGUE STARTING ON 4/15 DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. Any questions, please call George Stone (301) 213-3359.