Oseh Shalom Virtual Events via Zoom
Oseh Shalom offers a broad range of online Zoom services and activities open to members and anyone else who is interested in worshiping or connecting with us. We require contact information and a short conversation with non-members to avoid accepting people who want to disrupt our events. Just fill out this short form and someone will be touch soon.
Shabbat Vehagim Prayerbook
Daily prayer book
The Mourners prayerbook
For Members Only
Annual Meeting: Sunday, June 7, 9:30 am. Members will be sent link.
Families/Religious School Parents
Shabbat, Shavuot and Weekday Services
Download or view a copy of the Kol HaNeshama prayerbook.
- Shavuot: Celebrating @ Sinai, Reconstruction Judaism: Thu. May 28, 7:30 pm-Fri, 7:30 am: Register for Zoom session or watch on Facebook live
- Shavuot and Yiskor Services: 10 am, Friday, May 29
- Shabbat Family Service: Friday, June 5, 7:30-8:30 pm
- Shabbat Evening Services: Remaining Fridays, 8 pm-9:15 pm
- Saturday Morning: Saturday, 10 am-noon, Torah Study, 11 am
- Tot/Sababa Shabbat: Friday, June 12, 6 pm -6:30 pm
- Shabbat Meditation: Saturday, June 20, 9:15 am to 9:45 am
- Chanting Service: Saturday, June 20, 10 am to noon
- Morning/Shacharit: Every Mon & Wed at 8 a.m.
Caring and Social Action
Conversation about Coping with COVID19: Each session limited to 6-8 participants: Please register for any of these sessions in advance by emailing: Tiffany L. Heath.
- Working for Equity During COVID Crisis: Sunday, May 31st from 11 am to 12:30 p.m. Joint Event with Adat Shalom and Jews United for Justice. Information and link to sign up here