Get to know your community and make new friends by joining one or more of the groups below:
- Rosh Chodesh: Be part of a vibrant, multi-generational women’s monthly discussion group. Topics range from Jewish views on immigration to food, humor, a summer book read and a wonderful Women’s seder each spring. Contact Melody Magnus
- Men’s Club: Take part in sports, make holiday baskets, helps with Super Bowl Party, BBQs and more. Contact Mike Becker
- Sisterhood: Schmooze, coordinate onegs treats for services, plan programs and other events. Contact Carolyn Makovi
- Dinner and Discussion Group: Join a monthly groups that discuss topics ranging from Artificial Intelligence to Current Events: Contact Mark Goldberg
- Havurah: Join a member group for families, singles, empty nesters or other category: Contact Karen Meckler
- Join a Conversation: Want to keep tabs on events? Start a conversation? Join our Facebook Group.
Interested in getting more information or trying a group? Contact our office at 301-498-5151 or email@example.com